Stray Replace 1.03 was launched at the moment, August 4, for PS5 and PS4. Whereas the replace doesn’t add any new options, it does repair a few of the extra irritating bugs gamers have been discovering, together with the cat’s irritating capacity to fall via the world. Alongside the identical strains, the cat can now not exit of bounds when leaping on sure objects.
Stray Replace 1.03 Patch Notes
Replace 1.03 additionally fixes a progress blocker in Stray the place the cat would get caught after handing the tracker to Seamus. Regardless of attempting to cease gamers from falling via the world, developer Bluetwelve did say that they had tried to protect as lots of the velocity runner skips as they may with out jeopardizing the sport’s integrity, which ought to make that sub-two-hour run just a little bit simpler. You’ll find an inventory of all the gameplay enhancements and bug fixes within the full patch notes beneath:
- Numerous fixes for falling via the world (we’ve tried to protect velocity runner skips)
- Extra fixes for GPU crash on boot points
- Repair for the cat going out of bounds when leaping on gutters
- Repair for the cat going out of bounds when touchdown on barrels
- Enhance low FPS digicam controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Repair getting caught on giving Seamus the tracker
- Repair with the ability to speak to mahjong gamers throughout the breakdown
- Repair a number of points round VR headset render context points
- Repair numerous Polish typos
- Repair numerous French typos
- and extra!
PC gamers will discover the patch has additionally been launched there, though it is called Replace 3 on Steam.
In different information, a fan idea trailer for the unique God of Warfare recreation on Unreal Engine 5 appears spectacular. Elsewhere, the primary season of MultiVersus has been delayed, as has new character Morty, however this implies the pre-season has been prolonged for an additional week.