Champions of Azeroth, the ultimate seasonal replace for Shadowlands is now dwell! Season 4 introduces the brand new Shrouded Mythic+ Dungeon Affix, an all-new Fated Raids system, and extra!
Try the epic Season 4 Now Reside Trailer right here: https://youtu.be/t0YEV20vAfM
What’s new in Season 4:
Fated Raids: All Shadowlands raids will characteristic a brand new “fated” system on a weekly rotation. Every week, a unique raid (Citadel Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, or Sepulcher of the First Ones), shall be fated which can include a batch of encounter affixes and provide elevated merchandise stage rewards on all difficulties.
- Kicking off the rotation this week shall be Citadel Nathria.
New Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation: This season, the mythic+ dungeon rotation focuses on providing quite a lot of present and previous dungeons, together with two that have been voted on by the neighborhood:
All mega-dungeons of their break up type:
- Tazavesh: Streets of Surprise (Shadowlands)
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit (Shadowlands)
- Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (Battle for Azeroth)
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Battle for Azeroth)
- Return to Karazhan: Decrease (Legion)
- Return to Karazhan: Higher (Legion)
Group-voted Warlords of Draenor dungeons: Iron Docks and Grimrail Depot.
New Mythic+ Dungeon Affix – Shrouded: As gamers progress via their mythic+ dungeons, they’ll encounter Dreadlords disguised as native enemy NPCs. Discovering and killing these Dreadlords will grant a stacking secondary buff of selection.
New PVP Season