House Bandit is a brand new Native Linux top-down shooter the place you are operating via cramped corridors on some house ship. It is obtained a complete lot of favor and a few nice tunes too. Truthfully, it firmly provides off vibes much like Hotline Miami, solely with a sci-fi setting and it is simply as loopy at occasions.
It is now in Early Entry, though that is only a finishing-up job because the developer mentioned there is not any lacking content material because it’s principally full however they need suggestions earlier than saying it is really completed. The premise right here is straightforward: you are a gun smuggler and you bought ripped off, now you are out for revenge. It is ridiculously quick as soon as the motion will get going, however largely it provides you a second to assume across the begin of every part on the way you want to tear via it.
It has some fairly good AI that can really try and take you down and never simply run blindly at you firing, and that is a part of the promoting level. The developer really says the AI is “madly superior and difficult” and that the AI will “work collectively to flank you, they’re going to name out your place to one another, they’re going to revive one another and customarily make you endure”. I can undoubtedly attest to the struggling half, I misplaced depend of my deaths a while in the past.
- Brutal (one hit kill) twin stick shooter gameplay.
- Hilariously intelligent enjoyable AI that does not simply run at you want an fool.
- Teleporting… THROUGH PEOPLE.
- Exploding barrels all over the place.
- 4 Proceduraly generated zones and roguelike stuff to maintain issues recent.
- 4 distinctive no bullet sponge bosses.
- Loopy weapons just like the Rail Gun that pictures via partitions.
- Full mouse, keyboard and controller help.
- Kicking enemies once they’re already useless as a result of they might all the time be deader.
- A high-quality skilled enterprise colleague that chain smokes and spouts conspiracy theories.
- Capturing individuals out home windows into the void of house.
Works nice on desktop and on Steam Deck too.
That can be purchased on Steam.