Jewellery model Tasaki will launch Chainsaw Man-themed jewellery; many of the objects are necklaces or pendants. Costs begin from round 187,000 JPY, which is roughly $1,374.65. Although the objects do seem on the Tasaki web site, you’ll solely have the ability to buy them from the bodily pop-up shops. They may seem throughout Japan from June 29. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
There’s a restrict of 1 per buyer in terms of the Chainsaw Man jewellery items from Tasaki. Except for common teeth- and chainsaw-looking objects, there’s a necklace that appears like Pochita. There may be additionally one that attracts inspiration from Energy, with the identical bangs and horns. The costs for every particular person piece of jewellery are:
- Chainsaw Man gold pendant (902,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond solo pendant (1,056,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man white gold diamond pendant (3,300,000 JPY)
- Chainsaw Man pendant & ear cuff (198,000 JPY)
- Pochita yellow gold pendant (308,000 JPY)
- Pochita silver pearl pendant (187,000 JPY)
- Energy yellow gold necklace (319,000 JPY)
These things are a “collaboration” with Hazard, which is a group that Tasaki presents. Numerous the objects have fang or claw imagery. Except for Chainsaw Man-themed objects, a few of Tasaki’s ads for its Hazard jewellery will embrace characters and actors from the anime and manga collection.
The Chainsaw Man jewellery from Tasaki will likely be accessible in pop-up shops beginning on June 29, 2022. Chainsaw Man will air on Crunchyroll in 2022, and the second a part of the manga will begin in Summer season 2022.