First-person capturing and match-3 collectively? MATCHO positive does sound unusual but it surely additionally seems to be prefer it may very well be tons of enjoyable and it is coming to Linux.
“MATCHO is bringing puzzles into the fight. It‘s Match-3 FPS – a singular mixture of genres that merges frenetic capturing with fast decision-making. Discover story-driven chapters as you select future for Max, his associates, and the remainder of the world. Combat in action-packed arenas like by no means earlier than and discover intricate areas – all that with breathtaking visuals and an insane arsenal of skills together with the liberty of parkour motion.”
- Intense and intelligent tactical preventing constructed across the match-3 shooter idea.
- Dazzling visuals powered by Unreal Engine.
- A non-linear, humor-packed plot with a number of endings.
- An in depth, built-in parkour system helps you to wall-run, double-jump, float and sprint in any course.
- A contemporary tackle intelligent puzzle design and platforming expertise.
- Spectacular combo chains to execute and luxuriate in.
- A solid of colourful characters with full English voiceovers.
- Accessibility settings for colorblindness and issue curve adjustment.
I spoke to the developer over e mail, who confirmed their plans for Native Linux help. They will be sharing extra information on that and all the things else nearer to launch.
You possibly can observe it on Steam.