Manchester United have begun their preparations for the upcoming Premier League season, as Eric Ten Haag appears to be like to implement his attacking model of soccer on the membership.
The Purple Devils will likely be hoping for a extra profitable season than final, after ending a lowly sixth in final season’s Premier League desk.
Their 2022/23 Premier League fixture record has been confirmed. Right here is every thing that you must know.
Manchester United Premier League Schedule 2022/23
Manchester United’s season will start at Outdated Trafford, as they welcome Brighton & Hove Albion to the Theatre of Goals. They can even finish their season in Higher Manchester, as they tackle Fulham on the ultimate day of the season.
Right here is their 2022/23 fixture record in full:
- Brighton & Hove Albion (H) – August seventh
- Brentford (A) – August thirteenth
- Liverpool (H) – August twentieth
- Southampton (A) – August twenty seventh
- Leicester Metropolis (A) – August thirtieth
- Arsenal (H) – September third
- Crystal Palace (A) – September tenth
- Leeds United (H) – September seventeenth
- Aston Villa (A) – November fifth
- Fulham (A) – November twelfth
- Nottingham Forest (H) – December twenty sixth
- Wolves (A) – December thirty first
- AFC Bournemouth (H) – January 2nd
- Manchester Metropolis (H) – January 14th
- Arsenal (A) – January twenty first
- Crystal Palace (H) – February 4th
- Leeds United (A) – February eleventh
- Leicester Metropolis (H) – February 18th
- Brentford (H) – February twenty fifth
- Liverpool (A) – 4th March
- Southampton (H) – eleventh March
- Brighton & Hove Albion (A) – 18th March
- Newcastle United (A) – 1st April
- Everton (H) – eighth April
- Nottingham Forest (A) – fifteenth April
- Chelsea (H) – twenty second April
- Tottenham Hotspur (A) – twenty fifth April
- Aston Villa (H) – twenty ninth April
- West Ham United (A) – sixth Could
- Wolves (H) – thirteenth Could
- Bournemouth (A) – twentieth Could
- Fulham (H) – twenty eighth Could
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League marketing campaign will likely be an unorthadox one, with the season set to be hit by an prolonged break because of the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will start sooner than standard because of the World Cup, with the primary recreation set to kick off on the weekend starting Friday, August fifth.
The winter break will start on Monday, November 14th, with no motion to be performed for a month and a half, as gamers return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December twenty sixth.
The season can even finish a weekend later than standard, with the ultimate set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, Could twenty eighth.