A brand-new model of The Final of Us Half 1 is coming solely to PlayStation 5 on September 2, with a PC model to comply with in some unspecified time in the future. It's a from-the-ground-up remake of the 2013 PS3 recreation from Naughty Canine, plus the Left Behind standalone DLC. The sport is up for preorder now, in two separate editions. Right here's every part it’s good to know to put your preorder, together with the place it's out there and what is available in every version.
Preorder The Final of Us Half 1
- Get it at Finest Purchase – $69.99
- Get it at PlayStation Direct – $69.99
That's proper, this can be a full $69.99 launch.
The Final of Us Half 1 Digital Deluxe Version
- Get it on PS Retailer – $79.99
The digital-only digital deluxe version comes with the sport, plus the next:
- Two talent upgrades (early unlock)
- Pistol/rifle improve (early unlock)
- Explosive arrows (early unlock)
- Dither Punk Filter (early unlock)
- Speedrun Mode (early unlock)
- Six weapon skins (early unlock)
The Final of US Half 1 Firefly Version
- Get it at PlayStation Direct – $99.99
The Firefly Version comes with the sport, plus the next:
- Restricted version SteelBook case
- The Final of Us: American Desires #1 – #4 comics reprint with new cowl artwork
- Early in-game unlocks:
- Elevated Crafting and Therapeutic Velocity Abilities
- 9mm Reload Velocity and Rifle Clip Capability Improve Upgrades
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter and Speedrun Mode
- Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
Preorder the sport from the PlayStation Retailer, and also you'll obtain Bonus Dietary supplements and Bonus Weapon Elements.
The Final of Us Half 1 Trailer
What’s The Final of Us Half 1?
The Final of Us Half 1 is a PS5-exclusive remake of the 2013 authentic recreation together with the Left Behind DLC. Sony says it encompasses a "complete overhaul of the unique expertise, faithfully reproduced however incorporating modernized gameplay, improved controls and expanded accessibility choices."
Different Preorder Guides
Chris Reed is a offers knowledgeable and commerce editor for IGN. You’ll be able to comply with him on Twitter @_chrislreed.